Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sun and Snow
Finally, after 10 days of cloudy sky I saw the sun for the first time here in Finland this morning. Also snow arrived and skiing-conditions are somewhere between very good and perfect, so I'm preparing for doing some work on skis next week.
Training is progressing and I'm satisfied. Today a 12K run (most of it in deep snow) in the morning and in the evening a 1-hour run (16km) on treadmill. Felt much better than last week, when I overestimated myself and went out too fast. Still it's a long road to an acceptable shape.

4 comments:

Miika Takala said...

hyvää syntymäpäivää allthough its a bit late now. lookin forward to have long runs with you in 2008!

Minttu said...

Kaikesta oppii Erik. Good on ya ..riding a mountain bike today. WE went to see that skijumping competition. BTW. B 4 I go to Italy it would b nice ot catch up!!!
Tsemppiä harjoitteluun.

runner said...

Yeah, I was riding bike and skiing in Laajavuori. Lots of people there, for SM-mäkihyppy.
I have a lot of time this week and every day except Thursday would work for me. So keep in touch for doing something together!

Ritu said...

Long time no chat...how was the skiing?